Wednesday, August 20, 2014

2 Months


My sweet Hazel. My little ray of sunshine. My little human that lights up my life with your precious smile. I knew I'd love you immensely before you were born. But I didn't realize how deep that love goes.  It's a love that consumes me. You're beginning to giggle a bit now. And the sounds you make just melt me. When you smile at me after waking up in the middle of the night or after your naps, you manage to bring tears to my eyes and put the biggest smile on my face all at the same time. You're loving to nibble on those fingers of yours and sometimes I wonder if you'll fit that whole fist in your mouth soon. Your eyes are still as blue as ever and I'm beginning to think that they'll stay that way. I always wanted a little girl with blue eyes. You bring so much joy to your daddy, too. I love watching him play with you and seeing you gaze at him with those pretty blue eyes of yours. When I leave the room, even if only for a minute, you call out to me with the sweetest little voice. I love knowing that you want me. That you need me. That you love me. You're really our little dream baby. We love you so much and always will.



No comments:

Post a Comment