Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What I Love About Hazel: 7 Weeks In


1. Those first baby smiles that just melt my heart and bring me to tears.
2. The sound of her sucking and swallowing my milk.
3. Those little legs that kick like crazy and those little toes that I just want to nibble all day long.
4. Her breath against my chest as I wear her in the Solly wrap just gives me goosebumps.
5. Her warm little body as I unwrap her from her swaddle to nurse her in the middle of the night.
6. When she smiles in her sleep as I lay her back down after nursing.
7. Her little hand and fingers on my breast as she nurses.
8. How awake and alert she is during the day with her big beautiful blue eyes taking in the world around her.
9. The faces she makes when she tries to poop. And the sound that comes from her bottom when she does.
10. How she kicks her legs and turns her head from side to side when she's on her belly.

Really...who am I kidding? I love everything about this little babe. And I continue to find new things to love about her every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment